Thursday, October 21, 2010

Celebrating Tea Towels

I love tea towels - they are just so pretty - and so versatile!

You can wrap them around wine bottles

Make a stylish bread basket

Or line a fruit bowl

I have made a cafe apron from one

And even a shoulder bag

I want to try cushions - like this one made from a tea towel from quince

I'm sure they could be made into wall hangings, tray cloths and even hats. The possibilities are endless. Who cares about using them to wipe boring dishes.

Go tea towels! 

( I will be putting some new ones in my MadeIt and Etsy shops very soon)

4 comments:

Sue Roberts: The Preserving Patch said...

I hang mine on the oven as a room decoration!

Margaret @ Konstant Kaos said...

Just to let you know that I love your stuff and I have a blog post "going live" about your stuff tomorrow!

Margaret

CurlyPops said...

I just found you via Margaret at Konstant Kaos - as a really weird con-incidence, I made a bag using a Quince tea towel yesterday and it's on my blog today!
Love your tea towels.

masko said...

I love the bag! Just found your Etsy shop and fell in love with your work. (I used to live in Brisbane btw).