Friday, August 5, 2011

Bags (and other things) now at Bribie

I can report that my work has been accepted by the Bribie Island Arts Centre and I have left a selection of shoulder bags, purses, placemats and tea towels in their shop. I also have some cafe aprons destined to go there next time I visit. Very pleased :-)

I actually went there to meet their artist of the month - well known local artist Ellie Neilsen - and listen to her talk about etchings, linocuts and screenprints. She concentrates on etchings and showed us some amazing examples of her work. I purchased one of her little water colours - my old friend Viola hederacea!

It was a superb day at Bribie Island so I camera clicked as well.

2 comments:

gaby@stilelemente said...

Congratulations on your new stockist - products look great - as does Bribie Island :)

Sue Roberts: The Preserving Patch said...

new camera?