Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Setting Up

Yesterday I delivered my goodies to the Richard Randall Art Studio for the Bazaar which starts Wednesday. Some random shots of the wall art already set up - about 4 or 5 different artists work already on display. Lots more to do before opening.

My friend Tricia Smout will be running a workshop on how to make origami gift boxes on Friday 2 December from 10-12 (all materials supplied - $25) - contact Bettina 0405402340 to book. I met a lovely Japanese lady Kazuyo who makes the most exquisite bags from vintage kimonos - they will be on sale

I am returning Saturday and will post some photos of the final exhibition then.

2 comments:

gaby@stilelemente said...

Is that all your arwork on the walls? Enjoy the bazaar :)

PalumaPrint said...

Gosh no - this is the work of about 4 or 5 different people. I had better make that clear.