Friday, June 22, 2012

More NZ Finds

A while ago I blogged about some NZ screenprinters and some examples of their work. Today I received an interesting followup - an email from Anneliese of Tikitibu, a NZ run company that works exclusively with NZ artists and produces a range of gift and homewares for the retail market. Tikitibu  makes the wooden gift tags with Ingrid Anderson's (and others) designs and I featured the Pohutikawa design in my blog post. 
I actually bought myself the gift tag with the Kowhai design from a little gallery in Rotorua and it is hanging in my little studio as a wall decoration, reminding me of my NZ trip. 


 In the same gallery in Rotorua (can't remember the name)  I also purchased a Tikitibu desk calendar, designed by Jane Galloway. This is the June design, but every month is just gorgeous.




Check out the Tikitibu website for more stunning New Zealand art products.

1 comment:

tigrrlily said...

The Portico Gallery is in Pukuatua Street in Rotorua. Just down the road from Zippy's coffee.